Funding A Project
Funding a project is as easy as checking out on any e-commerce site, but instead of entering Credit Card Information, you simply send the amount of STRAKS to the address presented for the project you wish to back.
Creating a Project
Create a Descriptive Title
- Come up with a Simple title for your project (invention, idea, concept, etc.)
Create a Summary
- Summarize your project, as best you can to gain a potential backers interest so as to draw them in to read the details about your innovative idea.
Provide a detailed description
- This is your business plan, use all the resources available on the internet to help you organize your thoughts and put together a Comprehensive plan that describes how the funds you are requesting will allow you to bring your idea to fruitition.
- If you have a video demonstrating your idea, and helps to explain your idea, you can post a link to go along with your project description.
Set a Target Goal
- When setting your goal, it should align to the Project Description in such a way that the amount requested can be justified based on the amount of work, materials, and resources required to execute the project plan.
- Once you have filled out the required information you can save your Project. Once the Project has been saved new options will become available.
- You will now have the option to add Rewards, and a FAQ.