FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
This page will be updated, as we identify common questions that have a straightforward answer!
- When I contribute to a project that is not fully funded, will I be refunded my donation?
- Yes, we will refund minus transfer fees any funds donated within 7 days after a Project's End Date that does not meet the funding goal. Funds will be returned to the current payment address that you have provided in your profile.
- Can I contribute to my own project?
- Yes, absolutely, Showing potential contributors you have some collateral of your own in the project is a great way to show your commitment to the success of the project.
- Do I have to have all the details included in my proposed project?
- The more detailed your proposal the more likely to receive donations to fund your project.
- How long does it take to get my project reviewed, and hopefully approved?
- Depending on the volume of submissions we recieve the approval process could take 2-3 days for us to get to your project, we will update the estimated timelines if this changes.
- Are the donated funds safe?
- Yes, the STRAKS Incubator Website does not store any private keys on the site or in the database. We use an industry standard proven method to generate deposit address's that does not require storing the actual wallet or critical information locally.